Welcome to American Eyecare
Eyes are important indicators of overall health, and comprehensive eye care goes beyond a prescription for glasses or contact lenses. At American Eyecare, we take the time to get to know you, your eye care history, and your vision needs.
Our experienced, Therapeutically Certified Optometrists will provide you with complete eye health care. Professional opticians are on staff to analyze and interpret your prescription, ensuring your best fit, most comfort and maximum vision with your eyewear. An on-site lens laboratory in Burlington, IA ensures quality and prompt delivery of your eyewear. Complimentary eyeglass cleaning and adjustments are available to you and your family at any time. Visit one of our eye care centers nearest you and receive the finest in eye care.
New Patient Starting Points:
- Meet our Eye Doctors in Burlington, Fairfield, Ft. Madison, and Keokuk, IA.
- Complete patient forms
- Request an appointment at any of our offices
- See Insurance plans we accept at American Eyecare
- Find a map, directions, hours & contact details
- Read about our complete eye exams, children's vision care, treatment of eye diseases and more.
- See the designer frame brands we carry in our opticals
Existing Patient Links:
- Reorder contact lenses 24 hours a day!
- Request an appointment
- Learn all about Lasik and other options for eye surgery
- Pursue treatment of eye disease including glaucoma, macular degeneration, cataracts and diabetic retinopathy.
Great Eyewear and Eye Care in Iowa
From our offices in Burlington, Fairfield, Ft. Madison, and Keokuk, American Eyecare serves patients from Iowa and the Tristate area - schedule an appointment today. If you have a moment, please give us your feedback about our site and your experiences with our vision and eyecre practice.